AUTOMATED SYSTEM OF CALCULATIONS IN CHEMICAL SOIL RECLAMATION
The relevance of research. The article highlights the actual problems of increasing soil acidity and alkalinisation in Ukraine. The current state and ways of neutralizing the toxic effect of acidity and alkalinisation on crops, scientific researches on combining the technology of chemical melioration with modern measures of agrarian production are analysed. The ways of improving the quality of irrigation water and application of chemical ameliorants with irrigation water were analysed.
On the basis of the analysis of scientific research, the task of developing an algorithms and software for automated calculations in soil chemical reclamation was set.
Purpose of research - is to generalize the methods of calculation of the rates of chemical ameliorants and to develop an algorithms and software for the automated calculation of limestone application rates for liming acid soils and gypsum application rates for applying to sodic soils.
Research methods. To develop the algorithms of soil liming and gypsum application, a literary search was carried to generalize the data on the use of various calculation formulas. The generalization was carried out in the form of regression dependencies using calculation algorithms for databases of chemical ameliorants and their properties.
The task of using the methods and calculation formulas for chemical melioration of acidic and sodic soils in development of automated calculation algorithms was set up.
It was established that a large number of publications are devoted to research on improving the quality of irrigation water. Instead, very few studies dealt with the proper mechanism of the application of chemical ameliorants under irrigation to improve soil properties.
The task was solved by developing the algorithms and software for calculating the rates of limestone and gypsum-containing ameliorants. In the course of developing the algorithms regression the dependence of the lime rates with different pH on the granulometric composition of soil was made. The properties of limestone and gypsum (including its solubility) were determined and the databases of chemical ameliorants were made. The algorithm was implemented as online software modules that work in the network over the Internet.
The methods and calculation formulas for the development of automated calculation algorithms for providing the chemical melioration of acidic and sodic soils were analysed and systematized. The algorithms were implemented and created the WEB-software modules.
Implementation of this software will facilitate the widespread use of local chemical ameliorants by agricultural producers and will reduce their accumulation in sediment dumps. Introduction of scientifically substantiated rates of chemical ameliorants will increase the fertility and improve the water-physical properties of the soil.
2. Baliuk, S.A., Romashchenko, M. І., & Truskavetsky, R.S. (Ed.). (2015). Melioratsiia hruntiv (systematyka, perspektyvy, innovatsii): kolektyvna monohrafiia. [Soil melioration (systematics, perspectives, innovations): a collective monograph.]. Kherson: Hrin D.S. [in Ukrainian ].
3. Sagheer, A. (2016). Implication of Gypsum Rates to Optimize Hydraulic Conductivity for Variable Texture Saline–Sodic Soils Reclamation. Land degradation & development, 27 (3), 550-560.
4. May, Ya., & Porporato, A. (2016). Optimal control solutions to sodic soil reclamation. Advances in water resources, 91, 37-45.
5. Baliuk, S.A., & Truskavetsky, R.S. (Ed.). (2008). Suchasna kontseptsiia khimichnoi melioratsii kyslykh i solontsevykh gruntiv [The modern concept of chemical reclamation acid and sodic soils]. Kharkiv: NNTs IHA imeni O.N. Sokolovskoho. [in Ukrainian ].
6. Hrekov, V. O., Datsko, L.V., & Zhylkin, V.A. (2011). Metodychni vkazivky z okhorony gruntiv [Guidelines for the protection of soils]. Kyiv: [b. v.]. [in Ukrainian ].
7. Ahmad, S., Ghafoor, A., Qadir, M., & Aziz, M. A. (2006). Amelioration of a calcareous saline-sodic soil by gypsum application and different crop rotations. Int. J. Agric. Biol, 8, 142-146.
8. Tsapko, Yu. L. (2010). Ahroekolohichnyi stan kyslykh gruntiv za umov stvorennia prostorovoi neodnoridnosti [Agroecological state of acid soils under the conditions of spatial heterogeneity]. Ahroekolohichnyi zhurnal, 3, 44-48. [in Ukrainian ].
9. Lozovitskyi, P. S. (2000). Polipshennia yakosti pryrodnoi vody shliakhom nasychennia kaltsiievymy soliamy fosfohipsu z odnochasnym pidkyslenniam sirchanoiu kyslotoiu [Improvement of the quality of natural water by saturation with calcium salts of phosphogypsum with simultaneous acidification with sulfuric acid]. Visnyk DAAU, 1, 16-25. [in Ukrainian ].
10. Ogarkov, A.P., Ogarkov, S.A., & Koteyev, S.V. (2014). Naukoyemkiye effektivnyye innovatsionnyye tekhnologii proizvodstva. khraneniya i pererabotki selskokhozyaystvennoy produktsii (Annotatsii tekhnologiy) [Highly-efficient, innovative technologies for the production, storage and processing of agricultural products (Annotations of technologies)]. Moskow: VIAPI im. A.A. Nikonova. [in Russian].
11. Iakist vody dlia zroshuvannia. Ekolohichni kryterii: DSTU 7286:2012 [Water quality for irrigation. Environmental criteria: DSTU 7286:2012]. (2013). Kyiv: Minekonomrozvytku Ukrainy. [in Ukrainian ].
12. Chaganti, Vi. N., Crohn, D.M., & Šimunek, Ji. (2015). Leaching and reclamation of a biochar and compost amended saline–sodic soil with moderate SAR reclaimed water. Agricultural Water Management, 158, 255-265.
13. Day, S. J., Norton, J. B., Strom, C. F., Kelleners, T. J., & Aboukila, E. F. (2018). Gypsum, langbeinite, sulfur, and compost for reclamation of drastically disturbed calcareous saline–sodic soils. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 16 (1), 295–304. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13762-018-1671-5
14. Korchynska, O. A. (2014). Suchasni informatsiini tekhnolohii v rehuliuvanni protsesiv pidvyshchennia rodiuchosti hruntiv [Modern information technologies in the regulation of soil fertility enhancement processes]. Ekonomika APK, 10, 70-74. [in Ukrainian ].
15. Gukov, Ya. S., Linnik, N. K., & Mironenko, V. G. (2001). Avtomatizirovannaya sistema lokalno-dozirovannogo vneseniya udobreniy. meliorantov i sredstv zashchity rasteniy [Automated system of locally-dosed fertilizer, meliorant and plant protection products]. Trudy 2-y MNPK po problemam differentsial-nogo primeneniya udobreniy v sisteme koordinatnogo zemledeliya, Ryazan, 48–50. [in Russian].
16. Baliuk, S. A., Ladnykh, V. Ya., Novikova, H. V., Havrylovych, N. Yu., Nosonenko, O. A., Romashchenko, M. I., & Chkhalov, V. V. (2002). Instruktsiia z provedennia hruntovo-solovoi ziomky na zroshuvanykh zemliakh Ukrainy. VND 33-5.5-11-2002 [Instruction on soil-salt survey on irrigated lands of Ukraine. VSC 33-5.5-11-2002.]. Kyiv: Dergvodgosp of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
17. Mapa shchilnosti poverkhnevoho sharu gruntiv Ukrainy - https://uhmi.org.ua/rozr/agro/ [Map of the density of the surface layer of soils of Ukraine. Retrieved from https://uhmi.org.ua/rozr/agro/]. [in Ukrainian].
18. Abashyna, K.O., & Khandohina, O. V. (2016). Konspekt lektsii z navchalnoi dystsypliny «Utylizatsiia promyslovykh vidkhodiv» (dlia studentiv 6 kursu spetsialnosti 8.17020201 – Okhorona pratsi) [Compendium of lectures on the discipline "Utilization of industrial waste" (for students of the 6th year of specialty 8.17020201 - Labor Protection)]. Kharkiv: KhNUMH im. O. M. Beketova. [in Ukrainian ].
19. Dvorkin, L. Y., & Lapovska, S. D. (2016). Budivelne materialoznavstvo [Building Material Science]. Rivne: NUVHP. [in Ukrainian ].
20. Vorotyntseva, L. I. (2015). Vykorystannia kaltsiievo-zalizovmisnykh vidkhodiv dlia okulturiuvannia zroshuvanykh mineralizovanymy vodamy i tekhnohenno zabrudnenykh hruntiv [Use of calcium-iron-containing wastes for the reclamation technogenically contaminated soils that irrigated mineralized water]. Ahrokhimiia i gruntoznavstvo, 83, 67-73. [in Ukrainian].
21. Dobryva ta yikh vykorystannia: dovidnyk [Fertilizers and their use: a guide]. (2010). Kyiv: Aristei. [in Ukrainian].
22. Hyrlia, L. M., Hamaiunova, V. V., Khonenko, L. H., & Makarova, H. A. (2009). Stan ta perspektyvy hipsuvannia hruntiv pivdnia Ukrainy [The state and prospects of gypsum applying in soil in the south of Ukraine]. Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky Prychornomoria, 3, 124-130. [in Ukrainian].