PATTERNS OF WATER PURIFICATION PROCESSES DURING ASCENDING FILTRATION ON CONTACT LIGHTENING FILTERS WITH FLOATING LOAD
The relevance of the research. All sewage treatment stations of the agricultural water system are required in providing of the water with a required quality at the lowest cost for their construction and exploitation. One of the ways to solve this problem is using of the gravitation power at the ascending movement of the source water.
Methods of the research. The main goal of these researches was to develop methods of mathematical processes simulations for compressed settling of flakes in the subfilter space on contact clearing filters and to establish regularities of change in the efficiency of water treatment in ascending filtering for engineering calculations of this construction.
Research results. The charasteristic features of the purification of natural sewages and its after-treatment with upward filtration on contact clearing filters and floating load are analyzed. The processes regularities of flakes compressed sedimentation in the sub filter space of the CСF are established and a technique of engineering calculations is developed to determine the optimal design and technological parameters of this facility.
The subfilter space of contact clarifying filters accumulates sediment, which speeds up flocculation process of microplastic water pollution, as in the clarifier with a suspended sediment and is implements two technological processes: flocculation of microplastics in large aggregate flakes and the loss of these flakes in a precipitate from purified water.
Large flakes are precipitated and flakes with smaller sizes are delayed in a floating filter loading, for the manufacture of which are used granules in diameter from 0,3 to 10 mm, having a density lower than the density of water.
The use of contact coagulation in the ascending filtering of water which means the phenomena of the mutual adhesion of suspended matter in large flakes is one of the effective methods for improving the efficiency of water filters since coagulation in grainy loading occurs much faster than in free volume.
Conclusions. The conducted experimental studies have shown that during the filter cycle the efficiency of water purification and pressure loss in water filtration varies it is explained by the influence on the kinematics of these sediment processes which is accumulated in the subfilter space of contact clarifying filters and pore channels of filter loading.
2. Zhurba, M.G. (1980). Ochistka vodyi na zernistyih filtrah [Water purification on granular filters]. Lvov: Vischa shkola.
3. Zhurba, M.G. (1992). Penopolistirolnyie filtryi [Foamed polystyrene filters]. Moskva: Stroyizdat. [in Russian].
4. Khoruzhyi, P.D., Khomutetska, T.P., & Khoruzhyi, V.P. (2008). Resursozberihaiuchi tekhnolohii vodopostachannia [Resource-saving water supply technologies]. Kyiv: Ahrarna nauka. [in Ukrainian].
5. Mints D.M. (1964). Teoreticheskie osnovyi tehnologii ochistki vodyi [Theoretical basis of water purification technology]. Moskva: Stroyizdat. [in Russian].
6. Stasiuk, S. R. (2017). Laboratorni doslidzhennia protsesiv znezaliznennia pidzemnykh vod fizyko-khimichnym metodom [Laboratory researches of processes of neutralization of underground waters by physico-chemical method]. Melioratsiia i vodne hospodarstvo. [in Ukrainian].
7. Stasiuk, S. R. (2017). Laboratorni doslidzhennia protsesiv znezaliznennia pidzemnykh vod biolohichnym metodom [Laboratory researches of processes of neutralization of underground waters by biological method]. Visnyk NUWM. [in Ukrainian]
8. Henze, M., Harremoes, P., Jansen, C., Arwin, E. (2002) Wastewater Treatment Springer. Berlin, New York.
9. Bystritski, V.M., Yankelevith, Y., & Wasseletal, F. (1997). Pulsed power for advanced wastewater remediation. Proc. II th JEEE 3nt. Pulsed Power Conf., Baltimore, MD.
10. Stasiuk, S. R., Khomutetska, T. P., & Khoruzhyi, P. D. Et al. (2013). Plant for deferrization and softening of water. Patent of Ukraine. № 85009; declared 17.04.2013; published 11.11.2013, № 21. [in Ukrainian].