Models of system optimization for constructing and functioning drainage systems in current conditions
Relevance of research. Land reclamation is important for stabilizing the resource and food security of our state and the world in a whole. Food production security is extremely important in extreme years of weather conditions.
Land reclamation has a high social significance, especially given the global climate change and land policy formation, taking into account European and world experience. Water, hydraulic, agro-technical, and other types of land reclamation require modern innovative solutions. These solutions must be created to achieve sustainable food, energy, the environmental and economic security of the state. Therefore, it is extremely important to change the approaches to constructing and functioning water reclamation facilities. It is also important to improve water management technologies that will be adapted to these changes.
Research goal is to develop a general theory of optimization and development of methods and models for optimal regime, technological and technical parameters of drainage systems on an ecological and economic basis.
Research methods are based on the application of systems theory with system analysis and modeling when developing the approaches to the optimization of regime, technological and technical solutions for constructing and functioning drainage systems on an ecological and economic basis. The system approach includes research of drainage systems as complex natural, technical, ecological and economic systems; research of their elements, laws of functioning and development; decomposition of complex problems of mainly hierarchical nature; application of the methodology of the hierarchy of analysis and synthesis when developing forecasting and optimization models and the methods of their implementation.
Research results and main conclusions. Finding the general (global) optimum for a drainage system on the basis of system optimization is a substantiation of intermediate local optimums for all its basic elements (effect, regime, technology, design). The general principles of construction and realization of complex models of system optimization which include the model of economic optimization have been developed. This model is built on the traditional economic and mathematical approach, and its environmental component determines the correctness of the optimal economic solution. The criteria of economic and ecological optimization of different levels of management decisions in time (1-project, 2-planned operation, 3-management) have been considered. We also present a complex of forecasting and simulation models for long-term forecasting on a multivariate basis, taking into account the variable natural agro-ameliorative conditions of a real object.
Prospects. The application of optimization methods requires a change in the design technology of water reclamation facilities based on the use of a multivariate approach, modern information and computer technologies. The use of system optimization will increase the overall technical, technological, environmental and economic efficiency of constructing and functioning drainage systems.
2. Voropai H., Yatsyk, M., & Mozol, N. (2019). Suchasnyi stan i perspektyvy rozvytku drenazhatsiinykh mekhanizatsii v zminnyi klimat [Modern state and perspectives of drainage mechanization development under the climate changes conditions]. Melioratsiia ta upravlinnia vodnymy resursamy, 2, 31 – 39. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.31073/mivg201902-180 [in Ukrainian].
3. Kovalenko, P., Rokochinskiy, A., Jeznach, J., Volk, P., Koptyuk, R., & Prykhodko, N. (2019). Evaluation of climate change in polissia region and ways of adaptation to it. Journal of Water and Land Development, vol. 41, iss. 1, 72–82. doi: 10.2478/jwld-2019-0030.
4. Rokochinskiy A., Jeznach J., Volk P., Turcheniuk V., Frolenkova N. & Koptiuk R. (2019). Reclamation projects development improvement technology considering optimization of drained lands water regulation based on BIM. Review Engineering and Environmental Sciences, Volume 28. Issue 3(85). 432-443. doi: 10.22630/PNIKS.2019.28.3.40
5. Rokochynskyi, A. M. (2010). Naukovi ta praktychni aspekty optymizatsii vodorehuliuvannia osushuvanykh zemel na ekoloho-ekonomichnykh zasadakh [Scientific and practical aspects of optimization of water regulation of drained lands on ecological and economic principles]. M.I. Romashchenko (Ed.). Rivne: NUVHP. [in Ukrainian].
6. Hadzalo, Ya. M. Stashuk, V. A., & Rokochynsky, A. M. (2017). Melioratsiia ta oblashtuvannia Ukrainskoho Polissia [Reclamation and arrangement of Ukrainian Polissya]. (Vol. 1.). Kherson: OLDI-PLIUS. [in Ukrainian].
7. Rokochynsky, A.M. (2016). Systemna optymizatsiia vodorehuliuvannia yak neobkhidna umova stvorennia ta funktsionuvannia vodohospodarsko-melioratyvnykh ob’iektiv na ekoloho-ekonomichnykh zasadakh [System optimization of water regulation as a necessary condition for the creation and operation of water management and reclamation facilities on an ecological and economic basis]. Melioratsiia i vodne hospodarstvo, 104, 67-71. [in Ukrainian].
8. Lazarchuk, M. O. Cherenkov, A. V., & Rokochynskyi A. M. (2009). Optymizatsiia rozrakhunku osushuvalnykh system ta upravlinnia nymy [Optimization of drainage systems calculation and management]. Rivne: NUVHP. [in Ukrainian].
9. Rokochynsky, A.M., Cherenkov, A.V., Muranov, V.H., & Volk, P.P. (2013). Naukovo-metodychni rekomendatsii do obgruntuvannia optymalnykh parametriv silskohospodarskoho drenazhu na osushuvanykh zemliakh za ekonomichnymy ta ekolohichnymy vymohamy [Scientific and methodological recommendations for substantiation of optimal parameters of agricultural drainage on drained lands according to economic and ecological requirements.]. Rivne: NUVHP. [in Ukrainian].
10. Turcheniuk, V.O. & Rokochynskyi, A. M. (2020). Systemna optymizatsiia vodo- ta enerhokorystuvannia na ekolohoekonomichnykh zasadakh na rysovykh zroshuvalnykh systemakh [System optimization of water and energy use on the basis ekolohoekonomichnyh in rice irrigation systems]. A. M. Rokochynskyi (Ed.). Rivne: NUVHP. [in Ukrainian].
11. Stashuk, V.A., Vozhehova, R.A., Dudchenko, V.V., Rokochyskyi, A.M., & Morozov, V.V. (2020). Pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti funktsionuvannia rysovykh zroshuvalnykh system Ukrainy: naukovo-metodychni rekomendatsii [Improving the efficiency of rice irrigation systems in Ukraine: scientific and methodological recommendations]. Rivne: NUVHP. [in Ukrainian].
12. Zhukovskyi, E.E. (1981). Meteorolohycheskaia ynformatsyia y ekonomycheskye reshenyia. [Meteorological information and economic solutions.] Lviv: Hydrometeoyzdat. [in Ukrainian].
13. Rokochynskyi, A.M. (2008). Posibnyk do DBN V.2.4.-1-99 «Melioratyvni systemy ta sporudy» (rozdil 3. Osushuvalni systemy). Meteorolohichne zabezpechennia inzhenerno-melioratyvnykh rozrakhunkiv u proektakh budivnytstva y rekonstruktsii osushuvalnykh system [Meteorological provision of engineering calculations reclamation projects in construction and reconstruction of drainage systems]. Kyiv: VAT «Ukrvodproekt». [in Ukrainian].
14. Rokochynskyi, A.M., Stashuk, V.A., Dupliak, V.D., & Frolenkova, N.A. et al. (2011). Tymchasovi rekomendatsii z prohnoznoi otsinky vodnoho rezhymu ta tekhnolohii vodorehuliuvannia osushuvanykh zemel u proektakh budivnytstva y rekonstruktsii melioratyvnykh system [Interim recommendations on forecast assessment of water regime and water regulation technologies of drained lands in projects of construction and reconstruction of reclamation systems]. Rivne: NUVHP. [in Ukrainian].
15. Shalai, S.V., Rokochynskyi, A.M., Stashuk, V.A., & Bezhuk, V.M. (2004). Tymchasovi rekomendatsii z obgruntuvannia efektyvnoi proektnoi vrozhainosti na osushuvanykh zemliakh pry budivnytstvi y rekonstruktsii melioratyvnykh system [Interim recommendations for substantiation of effective design yield on drained lands during construction and reconstruction of reclamation systems]. Rivne: NUVHP. [in Ukrainian].
16. Melioratyvni systemy ta sporudy. [Reclamation systems and structures]. (1999). DBN V. 2.4-1-99. Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
17. Stratehiia zroshennia ta drenazhu v Ukraini na period do 2030 roku [Irrigation and drainage strategy in Ukraine until 2030]: Skhvaleno rozporiadzhenniam Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy № 688-r. (2019, August 14). Uriadovyi kurier, 170. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/688-2019-%D1%80 [in Ukrainian].