Features of water exchange formation on reclaimed lands of Volyn Polissya under the impact of climatic and anthropogenic factors–reinforced concrete mixtures
The article deals with the issues of influence of climatic and anthropogenic factors on the hydrogeological-hydrological regime and water exchange between surface and underground waters on the reclaimed lands of the Volyn Polissya.
The estimation of climatic and anthropogenic factors influence on the ecological state of the studied territory, including the possible influence on the hydrodynamics of ground and underground waters during the development of the Khotilslavsky building materials career, has been carried out.
Detailed analysis of those climatic features and anthropogenic factors, the impact of which is most likely and significant, arising from the analysis of the state of the environment in a given time interval. At the same time, the influence of anthropogenic factor can be estimated by the magnitude of the deviations of the main indicators from their backgrounds, initially reflecting the natural conditions of their formation.
Hydrogeological conditions and hydrological regime of the studied region were analyzed. A detailed analysis of the main meteorological factors and their impact on the ecological state of the studied territories, calculation of evaporation by different methods was given. The main characteristics of natural and climatic conditions were presented.
The main man-made factors that cause influence upon ecological state of the studied region are identified. One of the most powerful factors at present is the Khotilslav mining building quarry, located on the territory of the Republic of Belarus at a distance of 300 m from the border with Ukraine, which creates a serious potential environmental threat to the border geoecosystem of the Polissya zone.
The conditions of formation of lakes of Western Polissya are described, their level regime, power sources, water balance and water exchange are analyzed. Particular attention is paid to the dynamics of the water level of the lake Svityaz for the period 1985-2016.
The actual influence on formation of water exchange as climatic and technogenic factors is established.
2. Cvyetova O. V., Ryabceva G. P., Nasyedkіn І. Yu. Gіdrogeoekologіchnі umovy verhіv'ya dolyny rіchky Pryp'yat. – Kyyiv-Kovel-Luck: 2013. – 219 s.
3. Gіdrodynamіchnyy ta gіdrohіmіchnyy rezhymy pryrodnyh vod u rayonі vplyvu kar’yeru «Hotyslavskyy» na pochatku rozrobky mergelno-kreydovyh vіdkladіv. / Sydorenko O. O. ta іn. // Vіsnyk NUVGP. 2016. №4. S.40–48.
4. Dyatel A. A. Ekologo-melyoratyvnoe sostoyanye osushaemyh zemel v rayone vozdeystvyya karera "Hotyslavskyy". RUP "Ynstytut melyoracyy". 2017. №1. S.31–38.
5. Yvanov N.N. Ob opredelenyy velychyn ysparyaemosty. Yzvestyya Vses. Geogr. Obschestva, 1954. T. 86. №2. S.189-195.
6. Muzykyn V. P., Antypyrovych Yu. F., Budko S. A. Kompleksnoe reshenye voprosov ohrany okruzhayuschey sredy pry transgranychnom vozdeystvyy razrabotky mestorozhdenyya stroytelnyh materyalov "Hotyslavskoe" v Brestskoy oblasty. Ynstytut pryrodopolzovanyya NAN Belarusy. 2017. S.299–302.
7. Nasedkyn Y. Yu. Formyrovanye vodnogo balansa gruppy Shackyh ozer pry osushenyy prylegayuschyh zemel. // Melyoracyya y vodnoe hozyaystvo. Moskva: 1991. №2. S. 8–10.
8. Otchet dvustoronney rabochey gruppy po ekologycheskomu monytoryngu rayona Hotyslavskogo karera. Pylotnyy proekt v Belarusy y Ukrayne po posleproektnomu analyzu ekologycheskogo vozdeystvyya v transgranychnom kontekste. Proekt «Vzaymosvyaz mezhdu problemamy okruzhayuschey sredy y bezopasnosty v Belarusy». Aprel-dekabr 2013. 31 s.
9. Otchet o rezultatah provedenyya ocenky vozdeystvyya na okruzhayuschuyu sredu dobychy mela na uchastke mestorozhdenyya «Hotyslavskoe» v Malorytskom rayone Brestskoy oblasty. V 2-h knygah. Kn. 1. Ocenka vozdeystvyya razrabotky mestorozhdenyya mela «Hotyslavskoe» (ІІ ochered) na gydrologo-gydrogeologycheskye uslovyya prylegayuschey terrytoryy. RUP «CNYYKYVR». Mynsk: 2009. 142 s.
10. Pryroda Zahіdnogo Polіssya, pryleglogo do Hotyslavskogo kar'yeru Bіlorusі: monografіya / za red. F.V. Zuzuka. Luck: Shіdnoyevropeyskyy nacіonalnyy unіversytet. 2014. 245 s.