Estimation of fresh water resources in the south of Ukraine
The method of determining available water resources and the volumes of their use are presented. The methodology uses indicators: water quantity and quality, variability, raising public awareness of water problems, access to water and vulnerability of ecosystems. On the basis of the «Atlas of Water Risk» (interactive map), based on the described method, an assessment of the availability of fresh water in southern regions of Ukraine was made using the example of data for the year 2015.
2. Atlas vodnogo ryzyku (іnteraktyvna karta).
Rezhym dostupu http://www.wri.org/applications/maps/aqueduct-atlas.
3. Reservoir basins and determination of their demarcation are performed according to a macroscale hydrological model. Y. Masutomi, Y. Inui, K. Takahashi, 2009. Rezhym dostupu http://www.cger.nies.go.jp/db/gdbd/gdbd_index_e.html.
4. International analysis of available freshwater resources. P. H. Gleick, 2011. Rezhym dostupu http://www.worldwater.org/data.html.
5. Statistical data on the population of the world with anchoring to the grid. Gridded Population of the World, 2005.
Rezhym dostupu http://sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu/gpw.
6. Nacіonalnyy centr geofіzychnyh doslіdzhen (NGDC — NOAA). – 2010. Rezhym dostupu http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/dmsp/downloadV4composites.html.
7. Irrigated territories of the world. (Global irrigation areas), 2007. Rezhym dostupu http://www.fao.org/nr/water/aquastat/irrigationmap/index60.stm.
8. Irrigated agricultural areas (FAO), 2009.
Rezhym dostupu http://faostat3.fao.org/home/index.html.
9. Mapping existing irrigation systems. K. Freydank, S. Siebert, 2008. Rezhym dostupu http://publikationen.ub.uni—frankfurt.de/ frontdoor/index/index/docId/5916.
10. Index of Indicators: Gross Domestic Product, Urban Population, Agricultural Land, CO2 Emissions (World Bank). Rezhym dostupu http://data.worldbank.org/data-catalog/ world-development-indicators.
11. Precipitation, Water Rehabilitation, Irrigation Area (FAO), 2012.
Rezhym dostupu http://www.fao.org/nr/water/aquastat/dbase/index.stm.