Metamorphization of zonal hydrochemical composition of surface and groundwater of Ukraine under the influence of anthropogenic and natural factors
An integrated method of functional diagnostics of basin geosystems through quantitative assessment of anthropogenic (drainage reclamation) or natural factors (climate) on the change of hydrochemical composition of surface and groundwater is presented. The method is based on the natural latitudinal and vertical zonation of the hydrochemical composition of surface and groundwater, as a manifestation of the geomembrane properties of the pedosphere. The stages of the quantitative assessment of the impact of increasing drainage reclamation areas in the Styr and Irpin river basins, were a linear regression analysis of chronological series of the content of each of the macrocomponents of the river water composition in the closing line for 1947-1989, and also the dynamics of increasing reclamation areas and correlation analysis of the obtained dependencies. To increase the closeness of the correlation, the hydrochemical composition was presented in %-equivalent form, which most accurately characterizes the ratio of macrocomponents, but does not depend on the total mineralization of water. A decrease in the content of such typomorphic ions as hydrocarbons and calcium and an increase in the content of other macrocomponents and mineralization were found statistically significantly with increasing drainage areas. In general, with increasing areas of drainage reclamation, there is an aridization of the hydrochemical composition of river water. The change of hydrochemical type of river water according to the classification of О.О. Alekina. The obtained parametric models of time trends of the content of macrocomponents of hydrochemical composition allowed to determine the limiting area of reclamation of the basins of two rivers and to predict changes in the hydrochemical type of water in the direction of its aridization.
Stopping the construction of new reclamation systems and reducing the efficiency of agricultural use of drained lands leads to the restoration of the hydrochemical composition of rivers in the direction of their reclamation development.
Approbation of the created method of functional diagnostics was carried out on five reclamation systems of Prykarpattia and in the basin of the Western Bug river and its branches proved its high efficiency and perspective for the creation of parametric models of the influence of natural and anthropogenic factors on chemical composition and quality of water resources.
2. Horev, L.N., Nykanorov, A.M., & Peleshenko, V.Y. (1989). Rehyonal'naya hydrokhymyya [Regional hydrochemistry]. Kyev: Vyshcha shkola. [in Russian]
3. Kolomiyets', S.S. (2013). Prostorova otsinka ryzyku zabrudnennya biohennymy elementamy gruntovykh vod ahrolandshaftiv [Spatial assessment of the risk of nutrient contamination of groundwater in agricultural landscapes]. Ahroekolohichnyy zhurnal, 1, 35-40. [in Ukrainian]
4. Faybyshenko, B.A. (1983). Dynamika soley zony aeratsyy hruntovykh vod [Dynamics of salts of the aeration zone and groundwater]. Kiev: KHU. [in Russian]
5. Hydroheolohycheskaya rol' bolot y vlyyanye ykh osushenyya na vodnyy rezhym [Hydrogeological role of bogs and the influence of their drainage on the water regime]. (1977). Annotyrovan bybl. ukazatel'. Mynsk. [in Russian]
6. Alekyn, O.A. (1970). Osnovy hidrokhimii [Basics of hydrochemistry]. Leninhrad: Hydrometeoyzdat. [in Russian]
7. Posokhov E.V. (1975). Obshchaya hidrokhymiia [General hydrochemistry]. Leninhrad: Nedra. [in Russian]
8. Hidrolohicheskyi ezhehodnik 1947-1989. [Hydrological Yearbook]. Vol.2 Iss. 2 (2-4). [in Russian]
9. Perel'man, A.Y. (1955). Ocherki heokhimii landshafta [Essays on landscape geochemistry]. Moskva: HYZ heohraficheskoy literatury. [in Russian]
10. Kolomiyets', S.S., & Yasenchuk, T.O. (2014). Vidtvorennya zonal'noho hidrokhimichnoho typu poverkhnevykh vod yak pokaznyk ekolohichnoyi stabil'nosti baseynu r. Zakhidnyy Buh [Reproduction of zonal hydrochemical type of surface waters as an indicator of ecological stability of the Western Bug river basin]. Dosyahnennya ta perspektyva rozvytku vodohospodars'koyi haluzi do 100-richchya vid dnya narodzhennya Harkushi M.A. – pershoho ministra melioratsiyi i vodnoho hospodarstva Ukrayiny. Materialy mizhnarodnoyi naukovo-praktychnoyi konferentsiyi. Kyiv: DIUEVR, 33-36. [in Ukrainian]
11. Mel'nyk, I., Kolomiyets', S., & Yasenchuk, O. (2013). Zakonomirnosti evolyutsiynykh zmin gruntovykh rezhymiv i vlastyvostey osushuvanykh mineral'nykh gruntiv Ivano-Frankivshchyny za riznoyi intensyvnosti yikh hospodars'koho vykorystannya [Regularities of evolutionary changes of soil regimes and properties of drained mineral soils of Ivano-Frankivsk region at different intensity of their economic use]. Perspektyvni napryamy rozvytku haluzey APK i pidvyshchennya efektyvnosti naukovoho zabezpechennya ahropromyslovoho vyrobnytstva : materialy III mizhnar. nauk.-prakt. konf. molodykh vchenykh, m. Ternopil'. Ternopil', 47-50. [in Ukrainian]
12. Torhul'yan, V.O., & Horyachkyn, S.V. (2008). Pamyat' pochv: Pochva kak pamyat' byosferno-heosferno-antropohennykh vzaymodeystvyy [Memory of soils: Soil as a memory of biosphere-geosphere-anthropogenic interactions] / otv. red. Moskva : Izdatel'stvo LKN. [in Russian]
13. Kolomiyets', S.S., & Yasenchuk, T.O. (2015). Metodolohiya vyvchennya formuvannya yakosti poverkhnevykh vod za baseynovym pryntsypom [Methodology for studying the formation of surface water quality by the basin principle]. Materialy naukovo-praktychnoyi konferentsii, prysvyachenoyi Vsesvitn'omu dnyu vody. Kyiv : TOV DIA, 99-100. [in Ukrainian]