Effect of the formulation on the properties of self-compacting concretes
The results of studies of the effect of the formulation on the technological and physicalmechanical properties of self-compacting concrete as a material for repair and restoration of reinforced concrete hydraulic structures of the water management and reclamation complex
2. Falykman V.R. Novye efektyvnye vysokofunkcyonalnye betony. Beton y zhelezobeton. Oborudovanye. Materyaly. Tehnology. №1. 2011. S.48-54.
3. Okamura H., Ouchi M. Self-Compacting Concrete // Advanced Concrete Technology. 2003. № 1. Pr. 5-15.
4 . Kitamura H., Nishizaki T., Ito, H., Chikamatsu R., Kamada F., Okudate M. Constructionof prestressed concrete outer tank for LNG storage using high-strength self-compacting concrete // Proceedings of the International Workshop on Self-Compacting Concrete. 1999. Pp. 262-291.
5. Ozawa, K. Development of high performance concrete based on the durability design of concrete structures // Proceedings of the second East-Asia and Pacific Conference on Structural Engineering and Construction. 1999. Vol.1.Rr .445–450.
6. The European guidelines for self-compacting concrete: specification, production and use. UK, 2005. 21 p.
7. Komarynskyy M.V., Smyrnov S.Y., Burceva D.A. Lytye y samouplotnyayuschyesya betonne smesy // Stroytelstvo unykalnyh zdanyy y sooruzhenyy. 2015. № 11. S.106-118.