Using an adaptive approach to the development of water purification system
In terms of water consumption from decentralized water supply systems there are a number of problematic aspects that negatively affect water quality, especially drinking water supply, namely: lack of modern control methods and integrated water treatment systems, qualified service personnel, long logistics of components and reagents, long distances to the final water consumer, inability to respond timely to the need of control laboratory equipment calibration and the failure of units and others. Unpredictable natural or man-made factors further complicate these problematic aspects. All this and the constant changes in the requirements to water quality and technological processes, leads to the search of new, modern approaches to solving such problems and issues of uncentralized drinking water supply. Therefore, this paper analyzes the current experience of developing small autonomous water purification systems for drinking water supply, which do not require constant presence of the operator and laboratory quality control of water and can work automatically in difficult conditions. Also a rationale for technological and structural design as well as the description of adaptive water purification systems using an adaptive approach to the structure as a whole, individual units, assemblies and to the power supply of electrolytic processes, giving it adaptive properties for the use in modern drinking water treatment is provided in the paper. The adaptive function of neutralizing the manifestation of dangerous biological agents and the efficiency of the system is designed for man-made and natural emergencies and water disinfection from bacteria and viruses. The pH was chosen as the main control parameter of water quality. The system uses an effective process of synthesis by electrolytic methods of coagulant, disinfectant and destructive effects on hazardous biological agents - pulsed current with changing parameters and shape. In case a working solution changes the pH, the parameters of the pulsed load current are changed by the adaptive power supply to the most efficient one. The proposed approach and model of the system are effective and preventive and is offered as an option to improve existing water treatment systems for drinking water supply.
2. Karambirov, N. A. (1986). Selskoxozyajstvennoe vodosnabzhenye [Agricultural water supply]. Moskva: Agropromyzdat. [in Russian].
3. Goncharuk, V. V., & Potapchenko, N. G. (1998). Sovremennoe sostoyanye problemu obezzarazhyvanyya vody [The current state of the problem of disinfected water]. Xymyya y` texnologyya vodu, 20, 2, 190–207. [in Ukrainian].
4. Nykoladze, G. Y. (1987). Uluchshenye kachestva podzemnux vod [Improving the quality of groundwater]. Moskva. [in Russian].
5. Xoruzhyj, P. D., Xomuteczka, T. P., & Xoruzhyj, V. P. (2008). Resursozberigayuchi texnologiyi vodopostachannya [Resource-saving water supply technologies]. Kyyiv: Agrarna nauka. [in Ukrainian].
6. Zapolskyj, A. K. (2011). Ochystka vody koagulyrovanyem [Water purification by coagulation]. Kamenecz-Podolskyj:ChP, Medoboru-2006. [in Ukrainian].
7. Shtepa, V. M., & Kot, R. Ye. (2017). Avtomatychna nasosna stanciya [Automatic pumping station]. Patent of Ukraine. № 120530. [in Ukrainian].
8. Levchuk, A.P. (2007). Avtomatychna nasosna stanciya [Automatic pumping station]. Patent of Ukraine. № 78396. [in Ukrainian].
9. Saprukyna, M.N. (2012). Novaya razrabotka apparata elektrokoagulyacyonnoj ochystky` vodu ot mykromycetov [New development of apparatus for electrocoagulation water purification from micromycetes] Xymyya y` texnologyya vody. Ynstytut kolloydnoj xymyy` y` xymyy` vodu y`m A.V. Dumanskogo, 34, 5. [in Ukrainian].
10. Goncharuk, V. V., Kucheruk, D. D., Samsony`-Todorov, A. O., & Skubchenko, V. F. (2006). Sovremennue texnologyy` ochystky` vody [Modern technologies for water purification]. Nauka ta inovaciyi. Ynstytut kolloydnoj xymyy` y` xymyy` vody y`m. A.V. Dumanskogo, 2, 5, 66-77. [in Ukrainian].
11. Goncharov, F. I., & Levchuk, A. P. (2015). Obgruntuvannya energoefektyvnogo sposobu upravlinnya dzherelom zhyvlennya elektroliznyx system ochyshhennya vodnyx rozchyniv [Substantiation of energy efficient method of power supply control of electrolysis systems for purification of aqueous solutions]. Naukovyj visnyk NUBiP Ukrayiny`, 209, 235–239. [in Ukrainian].
12. Levchuk, A. P. (2016). Adaptyvna systema znezarazhennya vody` [Adaptive water disinfection system]. Naukovyj visnyk NUBiP Ukrayiny`, 252, 158-165. [in Ukrainian].
13. Levchuk, A. P., & Maksin, V. I. (2017). Aprobaciya gidravlichnoyi recy`rkulyaciyi ta strumu navantazhennya v prototypi adaptyvnoyi systemi znezarazhennya vody` [Approbation of hydraulic recirculation and load current in the prototype of the adaptive water disinfection system]. Mizhnar. nauk.-texn. konf. Polshha, Rodym: Radom academy of economics, 188-190. [in Ukrainian].
14. Levchuk, A. P. (2014). Obgruntuvannya energoefektyvnogo sposobu zhyvlennya elektrotexnologichnyx system ochyshhennya vodnyx rozchyniv [Substantiation of energy efficient method of power supply of electrotechnological systems for purification of aqueous solutions]. Naukovyj visnyk NUBiP Ukrayiny`,194, 280–290. [in Ukrainian].
15. Goncharov, F. Y., & Levchuk, A. P. (2014). Vlyyanye formy ympulsnogo toka na energoeffektyvnost` poluchenyya koagulyanta putem anodnogo rastvorenyya zheleza v zavysymosty` ot nachalnogo pH rastvora. [Influence of the pulse current shape on the energy efficiency of obtaining a coagulant by anodic dissolution of iron, depending on the initial pH of the solution]. Ynnovacyy` v selskom xozyajstve, Federalnyj nauchnyj agroynzhenernyj centr VYM. Moskva, 4, 53-57. [in Russian].